Faux Concrete Tables
Concrete tables are quickly losing popularity in residential and commercial furniture markets due to their inability to retain aesthetic appeal and functionality in high-use environments over time.
To eliminate the stress of cracks, stains, and other issues that plague concrete tables, the world’s finest designers are choosing faux concrete and stone tables that brilliantly mimic the appeal of natural stone and honed concrete while providing elegance and luxurious durability to create an enduring and maintenance-free outdoor setting.
This Parsons-inspired collection combines stylishness and resilience that blends perfectly in transitional, modern, and traditional style settings. Matrix is available in six rich finishes that incorporate flecks of crushed granite to capture the depth and beauty of Terrazzo stone, as well as four matte finishes that elegantly mimic softly weathered concrete.
Exceptional Characteristics of Matrix
- Commercial-grade, non-porous, glass-reinforced polymer top
- Gel-coat finish makes them resistant to breakage, scratches, fading, and stains
- Easily cleaned with a damp cloth for a brand-new look every time
- Used in upscale resorts and residencies all over the world
- Impervious to the harshest elements
- Tops Available in six granite and four matte finishes
- Commercial-grade aluminum base with styled legs and adjustable feet
- Base available in 19 popular Tropitone finishes
- Tabletops available with or without base